Released 07:00 14-Jan-2019
RNS Number: 9381M
Aries Robotics PLC
14th January 2019
Aries Robotics PLC (“Aries Robotics” or the “Company”)
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS RESTRICTED AND IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION, RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH PUBLICATION, RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL
The Board of Aries Robotics, a UK based robotics company, provides the market today with an update on a series of key developments that progress Aries Robotics closer towards its vision of becoming one of the world’s leading robotic operating systems companies.
- Aries Robotics, since it started trading in Q4 2018 has seen its Series A and Series B rounds of funding (totalling £1m) oversubscribed.
- Series A funding round was completed within hours of opening and Series B for £850,000 was completed within weeks of opening.
- The Company has secured a cross promotional contract with a tech media company that will allow for its universal robotics operating system to be marketed to 15 million users within the next six weeks, with potential for 35 million more users four weeks after that.
- Aries Robotics will showcase its urOS system at the 2019 Macau Robotics and Automation conference.
- The Company has secured its first private robotics commission which will be worth circa £750,000 within the next six months, further workflow and contracts are expected to be secured within the next seven weeks.
- Given the Company’s commercial success and exceptionally fast uptake of the first two rounds of funding, a third round of funding will open on 4th March 2019 at 9am for 150,000 shares priced at £2.98 per share. The increase in share price reflects the strong growth and move to revenue production within four months of the Series A funding round opening.
- Aries Robotics will be unveiling its urOS social media channel in February where it has already gained followers showing an interest in subscribing to the Company’s urOS system.
Commenting on today’s news, Andrew Roberts, CEO of Aries Robotics, said:
‘It has always been our goal at Aries to create a universal robotic operating system that would allow a mass user base to integrate a simple but effective operating system into their future tech ecosystem. In just three months we have seen our Series A and Series B rounds of funding oversubscribed; this has served as a major validation of our work and vision. As our recent commercial deals reiterate, we are a very ambitious company working in one of the fastest growth markets the world has ever seen. We fully intend to grow and to capitalise on this growth as our recent contracts and download figures will make clear”
Disclaimer: This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form part of an offer or invitation to acquire or dispose of any securities of Aries Robotics PLC, or constitute a solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for securities in any jurisdiction. All subscription dates are subject to change without notice.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply.
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries.|
|©2014 London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|
AI & Robotics: Opportunity for investors
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics are embedded into most of our lives already. As you know, the smart TV in our homes is a robotic device now, we can buy light bulbs that react to our mood and our cars have multiple AI systems working to make them safer.
Technology firm, Ipsum, has partnered with Aries Robotics Plc, robotics small cap firm based in London (U.K.), to raise capital through a new round of equity funding for further research and development, and growth.
The company is building a robotics operating system, using deep artiﬁcial intelligence to enable robotic hardware to perform activities that were previously impossible.
In terms of the partnership, Ipsum (Pty) Ltd has acquired 170 000 ordinary A shares, of the 250 000 shares issued, in the London-based software firm.
An official announcement was made to the London Stock Exchange (LSE) via the RNS on Monday, January 14, 2019 at 7.00am with details of the opening share price and funding round from the soft launch. See the Press release above.
The announcement confirms the current share price of £2.98, based on the latest valuation. However, with only a few days left investors are still able to get ordinary A shares at the founder’s price. If you are interested, you must act now to avoid disappointment. Serious investors are welcome.
This is a rare opportunity to own a stake in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
To receive further information interested parties are invited to send all email enquiries to email@example.com.
This outline material is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form part of any offer, invitation, solicitation or recommendation to purchase, sell or subscribe for any securities or investment advice in any jurisdiction. Capital at risk.